The district is hiring an Accounts Payable – Payroll Clerk. This is a year-round position consisting of 25 hours per week with benefits including a pension plan. Click on the link below for more information. If interested, please submit an application by September 20th, 2021.
The 2021/2022 School Calendar was approved by the Revelstoke Board of Education on March 17th, 2021 and amended on August 23rd, 2021 to add the September 30th, 2021 National Day for Truth and Reconciliation.
Here are the early dismissal dates and times for each school for the 2021-2022 school year as of June 2021. However, these dates may change, so it is best to check with your school.
If you are looking for Revelstoke Secondary School transcripts, you can order them directly from the Ministry of Education. Here is the link Secondary School Transcripts.
If you still need help getting your transcripts, please contact Clara Maltby, School Secretary, at Revelstoke Secondary School at 250-837-2173.
Minister of Education Whiteside has sent out messages of thanks and appreciation to school district staff and to parents and students.
The Rocky Mountain International Student Program (RMISP) is looking for host families for international students coming to Revelstoke for the 2021/2022 school year.
The Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Health have provided school districts with information regarding the coronavirus which we are passing on to parents and guardians. We will post further information and updates as we receive them to our district COVID-19 Information webpage located at:
Kindergarten registration took place at the end of January and we are excited to welcome these new students born in 2016 to our schools!
If you haven’t already registered your child for Kindergarten, please do so as soon as possible to help us get ready for our new students. A registration form will need to be completed. There are two ways to send us the completed registration form:
- Option 1: Complete the form digitally – using the link below, the registration form can be filled in digitally and emailed to the school secretary.
- Option 2: Come to your neighbourhood elementary school’s front door and pick up a copy of the registration form or print a copy using the link below and then drop off the completed form at the school’s non-contact drop box.
Please be sure to include copies of proof of age/citizenship, BC residency and local home address
School / Secretary E-Mail Information
- Arrow Heights Elementary School – 1950 Park Drive – Oriana Rollo – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Begbie View Elementary School – 1001 Mackenzie Avenue – Laura Dyer – email@example.com
- Columbia Park Elementary School – 120 Colbeck Road – Andrea Echlin – firstname.lastname@example.org