On April 28th, 2021 the district’s Education Advisory Committee comprised of students, parents, administration, union representatives, and trustees, held a discussion and sharing session on Mental Health and Well-Being. Below are links to websites the Committee discussed and demonstrated.
The 2021/2022 School Calendar was approved by the Revelstoke Board of Education on March 17th, 2021.
The Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Health have provided school districts with information regarding the coronavirus which we are passing on to parents and guardians. We will post further information and updates as we receive them to our district COVID-19 Information webpage located at:
Kindergarten registration took place at the end of January and we are excited to welcome these new students born in 2016 to our schools!
If you haven’t already registered your child for Kindergarten, please do so as soon as possible to help us get ready for our new students. A registration form will need to be completed. There are two ways to send us the completed registration form:
- Option 1: Complete the form digitally – using the link below, the registration form can be filled in digitally and emailed to the school secretary.
- Option 2: Come to your neighbourhood elementary school’s front door and pick up a copy of the registration form or print a copy using the link below and then drop off the completed form at the school’s non-contact drop box.
Please be sure to include copies of proof of age/citizenship, BC residency and local home address
School / Secretary E-Mail Information
- Arrow Heights Elementary School – 1950 Park Drive – Oriana Rollo – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Begbie View Elementary School – 1001 Mackenzie Avenue – Laura Dyer – email@example.com
- Columbia Park Elementary School – 120 Colbeck Road – Andrea Echlin – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rocky Mountain International Student Program (RMISP) is looking for host families for international students planning to come to Revelstoke in September 2021.
On December 17th, 2020, Jennifer Whiteside, the BC Minister of Education, sent out messages to school district staff and parents/caregivers in the Province.
Please see the attached November 27, 2020 letter regarding Arrow Heights Elementary School.
October 16, 2020 Parent Letter from Superintendent / Daily Health Check Information
Please see below to view the October 16, 2020 letter from School District #19 (Revelstoke) Superintendent, Mike Hooker regarding information on the most recent health check information from the Provincial Health Office and the British Columbia Centre for Disease Control.