Hello SD19 Staff!
This webpage is designed to bring together all of the various resources being constructed by teachers to support our colleagues in building out Microsoft Teams sites for our students. As we go forward, any additional resources will be added to the keep all of the information in one place and up-to-date.
If you Microsoft Teams questions, or have developed resources to share with our colleagues, please let the Microsoft Teams Train-the-Trainers at each school know so we can add them here!
Great Teams Usage Ideas
- Video someone reading a story and post to the class Team for the students to listen and watch
- Post daily trivia to the “Posts” section of the class Team to encourage students visiting the class Team frequently
- More ideas for using Teams? Send them to your schools Team Train the Trainer!
- Getting Microsoft Teams Started at Home – Primary Version
- Getting Microsoft Teams Started at Home – Intermediate Version
- Getting Microsoft Teams Start at Home – RSS Version
- Creating Microsoft Teams Meeting Invitations from a Computer
- Creating Microsoft Teams Meeting Invites from an iPad
- NEW! Microsoft Teams Presentation Options
- Using the Assignments Tool in Microsoft Teams
- Using the Grades Tool in Microsoft Teams
- NEW! How Students Can Edit a Word, Excel, or Powerpoint Document in Teams
- NEW! How Students Can Open and Edit Teams Assignments – Word Doc Edit on iPad
Please Note: You need to be logged into Microsoft Office 365 to view the following videos. Skip the instruction below if you can already view the videos.
After you log into Office 365 return to this page
Step #1: Click here to open Office 365
Step #2: Click here to refresh this page to view the videos
Not Loading? Try Firefox?