Interior Health COVID-19 Vaccination – Student and Family Letters
Rocky Mountain International Student Program (RMISP) – Host Families Needed!
In addition to contributing to the life of our school, it has been our experience over the past decade that many long lasting connections are made between our students and new international friends. If you are interested in considering hosting one of our students, please read on.
Kindergarten registration has started at School District #19 (Revelstoke) schools and we are excited to welcome these new students born in 2016 to our schools!
To help us get ready for our new students, a registration form needs to be completed. There are two ways to send us the registration form:
- Option 1: Complete the form digitally – using the link below, the registration form can be filled in digitally and emailed to the school secretary.
- Option 2: Come to your neighbourhood elementary school’s front door and pick up a copy of the registration form or print a copy using the link below and then drop off the completed form at the school’s non-contact drop box.
Please be sure to include copies of proof of age/citizenship, BC residency and local home address
School / Secretary E-Mail Information
- Arrow Heights Elementary School – 1950 Park Drive – Oriana Rollo – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Begbie View Elementary School – 1001 Mackenzie Avenue – Laura Dyer – email@example.com
- Columbia Park Elementary School – 120 Colbeck Road – Andrea Echlin – firstname.lastname@example.org
2021-2022 SD19 District Contact List
Please see below to view the School District #19 (Revelstoke) 2020 District Contact List.
Did you know that School District #19 runs a breakfast program in each of our schools, every school day?
Our breakfast programs are intended to provide nutritious foods to any student that need it. Foods are ready shortly after 8 AM until the first bell. The program is free and anyone is welcome, anytime. There are many reasons why students may miss breakfast, from missed alarms, to picky eaters, to financial issues. We want to give students the best chance possible for learning and growth, including starting their day off with a full belly. This program also provides a safe space for friendships to flourish. Students can come every day or just occasionally – it is up to them!
Our breakfast programs are managed by paid coordinators, but we depend on a large number of volunteers to help prepare and serve breakfast. There is always a need for more volunteers, whether they are parents or community members. The program is mostly funded by grants and donations, both local and provincial. Donations are always welcome and can contribute to increased nutritional quality of our breakfasts.
Questions, comments, donations and volunteers be addressed to our District Coordinator at email@example.com. Watch out for our survey in coming months for your chance to provide feedback to your school program.
School District #19 (Revelstoke) is located on the Trans Canada Highway adjacent to the Okanagan and Kootenay regions. We are a vibrant, historic mountain community of 6,719 (from Census 2016). Our School District serves approximately 1020 students in three elementary schools and one high school, all within the City of Revelstoke.